
Can you see me?
"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit." Dawna Markova
4 comments:
I think I can just make out your tattoo. Cool shot.
HHNT!
~Him
It's too dark for me to tell exactly who you are......could it be Mr. Fuzzz?
Hey where'd ya go? LOL I can't actually SEE you, but I know you are there-here!!!
Is it OK that I put you on my 12 steppin' links? If not,I can remove you, but I'll be back to stalk to ya anyways!
HUGS
Hey nice to met you, just stopped by to say hi
Hugs
Steve
Post a Comment