Tuesday, January 02, 2007

11 yrs


On the first of January I celebrated 11 yrs clean and sober!! Today was my homegroup meeting and we gave out 6 chips totaling 111yrs of sobriety! I am blessed to share my b-day with so many wonderful people. Who would have thunk a gal like me would be so blessed to recover from a hopeless state of mind and body?!? I thank all the many people that walk this path with me a day at a time.

7 comments:

dAAve said...

CONGRATS!!!
Love the pic.

Rex said...

Awesome! I'm so honored to have you beside me as we journey along. Love ya chickie!

Sober @ Sundown said...

Congratulations, and Happy, Happy Birthday!

Pam Jarnagin said...

Congratulations, Anna!!! 11 years is absolutely amazing. You're an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Anna! I also love the pic. It seems to serene.
Peace and many more odaats to you,
Scout

Meg Moran said...

yes, Happy Birthday Anna

Carly said...

Congratulations, Anna! LOVE the photo!