SpeachlessMeg,
I would like to thank you for all your words of wisdom, your trials, hopes, fears, and love that you shared with all of us. You have a wonderful ability to lift people up and make them feel that they are something special. I hope you know what a rare quality that is in this world today. I pray you have every blessing this life holds for you as you end this chapter and begin a new one. Know that you are loved and will be missed.

2 comments:
I am going to miss Meg's tooooo!
Next time you see her,give a hug from me:)Awesome post.
Anna - thank you so much. You are such a kind, caring, giving, loving woman and I am incredibly blessed to be fortunate enough to have met you in real life. I look forward to our next get together.
I will keep in touch and imagine this will simply be a break from blogging. Not an end to it all together.
Lots of love for you. Meg
Post a Comment