
I am happy to report my son took 2nd place last night in his BMX race... WAY TO GO NIKKII!!!!
"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit." Dawna Markova
2 comments:
Way to go Nikkii!!! Just showing off for the girlfriend huh? I'm coming to see ya in 6 weeks....gotta check this girlfriend out.....Anna, not the super proud Mom are ya? Love to both of ya!
woohoo way to go Nikkii...
It is such a wonderful feeling to see our kids achieve such things in their hard efforts.I bet you are one super cool and supportive Mom!
Good stuff.Thanks for sharing :)
Post a Comment