Saturday, August 12, 2006
Acceptance
Acceptance is the answer to all my problems today. That was hard for me to believe when I first came in the program... I thought that accepting something ment that I agreed to it, many things had happen that I didnt agree with. Then I was told .. no you dont have to like or agree with anything but the solution is only found in acceptance. I tried it and the results were amazing. I no longer wanted to fight myself, you or the world... my main intrest became finding and living in the solution. The solution usually is that I need to change something even if its just praying and leaving a person place or thing up to my HP. Today when I find myself full of frustration I ask myself ... have I accepted this for just the way it is? Nothing happens in Gods world by mistake. I then feel lighter, my head stops racing and I can live in the solution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
This has got to be the toughest lesson for us humans isn't it?
Acceptance.I am going to try to
teach this concept to my kids if I ever have the oppurtunity to add it to a little chitty chat about tough life stuff.Acceptance is a beautiful word now,I dont'fight it like I used to..you know what I mean.THe foot stomping ,don't wanna attitude.I am so with you on feeling lighter when I simply accept the things I cannot change.
great post,thanks for sharing~
Damm.....I'm starting to feel like you are reading my mind again! Just what I needed to hear. I am fighting....I need to stop and accept that which I cannot change. Thank you once again....as always....you are the bestest!
voila!
Post a Comment