Thursday, August 24, 2006

1. YOUR FULL NAME? -
Anna
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? -
Yes, after two beautiful strong women in my family
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? -
I think a couple weeks ago when I was watching the animal planet
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? -
No
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? -
does chocolate frosting count when you put it between gram crackers? If not then the center of oreos :)
6. KIDS?
2 if you only count the ones I gave birth too ... my nic name around the house is Mother Earth
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
yes
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? -
yes, does it count if I don't write in it all the time?
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? -
ok.. honestly... what alkie doesn't
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? -
sure do
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? -
Would I want to shit my pants in front of everyone at the state fair?? I think NOT!
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
At the moment chocolate lucky charms with the magic mirror marshmellows...the sparkel!
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? -
I don't either Tab ... we are normal it's the other people that are a bit off
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Mentally I am .. physicaly I am as strong as a cream puff
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Is there such a thing as bad icecream
16. SHOE SIZE?
Boys size 5, I think thats a womans 7
O YOU LIKE RED OR PINK?
Red ... Pink are for the people that untie shoes before they take them off
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? -
The "jelly" that lies right under my skin
19. WHAT IS THE MOST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
If I don't say lips my husband will call me a liar lol
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE THIS BACK TO YOU? -
Of course
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING-
my pants are light blue with sheep all over them, bare feet
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? -
Does coffee count... oh wait early this morning I had a couple oreos with my coffee
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? -
the sound of my fingers hitting the keys and the animal planet
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? -
Burgandy
25. FAVORITE SMELL?
the smell of fall
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My husband
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
nose
28.DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU?-
yes
29.FAVE DRINKS-
Coffee, water and pepsi
30. FAVORITE SPORT? -
Football and BMX
31. EYE COLOR?
Haz.. sometimes green, sometimes blue, never brown
32. HAT SIZE? -
the same size as my son .. hehe
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? -
No
34. FAVORITE FOOD? -
All food
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? -
depends on my mood
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? -
Pulse ... save your money
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White T-shirt
38.SUMMER OR WINTER? -
Summer
39.There does not seem to be a question here..?
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? -
any and all desserts are fine by me
41.WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
all I know is it wasnt me
42. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? -
Maude
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? -
Bib Book, Daily Reflections, 24 hour a day and the road less traveled
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?-
not weird at all... I don't use one either
Maybe it's tied to that weird..don't untie our shoelace thing again?
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Nothing
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? -
The sound of children laughing, the voices of my family and friends, the river, birds, my cat telling me its time for a nap.
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? -
Now Tab we all know it's the Beatles that kick ass!!
48. THE FARTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
Washington
49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
The ability to make others feel comfortable
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? -
New Mexico .. 1969
51. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?-
I got this from a great gal named Tab
Click on her name on the right to meet her...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!
#11 made me laugh out loud..#13 too
this was a great read Anna..
you kick ass :P
and thank you for making me feel less "weird" today LOLOLOL!

Trudging said...

Thanks for sharing!!

Rex said...

well I finally made it over here...suppose I'm suppose to do this now? We'll see if I find the energy