Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Two of my fav boys caught nappen





8 comments:

Rex said...

Awwww.....what a cute pair!

lushgurl said...

I can just hear him sayin' "Aw Mom"
Love the pics, love you Anna!

Sober Steve said...

My son would of killed me for that. Thanks for Sharing

Peace

lushgurl said...

Hey Anna... just stopped by to wish you the best Mother's Day ever!

Anonymous said...

And the cat just keeps on sleeping through all of it.
Peace,
Scout

Trudging said...

Aw Mom stop bugging me! Very, very cute!

Krista said...

Hi!! I just want to say that today is my second day of sobriety. I am going to take things day by day and reading your blogs give me hope and strength. I have been reading Alcoholics Anonymous all day and am desperate for a life of recovery. Congrats on your sobriety, I don't know you, but your words are what I need to hear. Wish me luck!

annabkrr said...

Great pics!