Thursday, March 29, 2007

I have been tagged twice with this ... I guess I have to list 7 of my fav songs. Can a real alcoholic only have 7 fav songs? I am a real lover of music and have hundreds of fav songs .. I will list some current songs and some older favs.

1) La La Lu (yes from Lady and the Tramp)

2) The Kill

3) Remember Me

4) If I Had A Million Dollars

5) My Little Girl

6) Duck And Run

7) Never Gonna Give You Up (Cake)

I tag ... 2 Dogs, dAAve, Dennis, Meg, Sam, Tab and Trudging.

3 comments:

Rex said...

Tagged twice? Who would do such a thing? I do know it was difficult to narrow the list to 7. Great list too!

Trudging said...

Thanks for the tag

Recovery Road London said...

No danger of this alkie (me) stealing your record collection. Lol.

;-)