







"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit." Dawna Markova
7 comments:
You cannot pick just one.
SHe is so beautiful and all grown up. I can't believe she is a senior this year and almost 18.....they grow up too fast.
Simply Beautiful - Simply Anna
I see you,
JJ
good luck..they are all keepers.
let us know..have a fab weekend.
What beautiful daughter. Must take after her dad, LOL, JK.Good luck on picking just a few photos.
Hi Anna,
Hope you are well and will post again soon.Miss ya out here!
Tab
Are you there?
Post a Comment