
Just when I thought Mother's day was over I get even another gift. I've never had mother's day last a whole week before. I wanted to share with all of you the beautiful flowers my family gave to me. Tonight I was sitting in the living room taken in the wonderful sent and got to thinking ..damn looks like someone has died! We all had a good laugh. When I was drunk I was a terrible mother.
My kids didn't want anything to do with me and did their best to avoid me. All these many years later we share a love that is impossible to discribe. I will be forever greatful to my HP and the program.

3 comments:
What a beautiful post,
I thank you for sharing Anna :)
You've have grown into a wonderful Mother. Your kids love you deeply, that is easy to see. You have taught me so much about what being a good Mother means. That includes being tough at times, which isn't always easy. The biggest lesson you have taught me is that they have to walk their own path, I can't control their lives anymore than I can control mine. Thanks for your example.
Hey Anna
Stopped by to say HI,
Hope your well!
Post a Comment