If we live according to spiritual principles, we will know harmony in our lives. If we ignore these principles, our harmony will be destroyed.
Fortunately the principles are constant. Once we recognize our mistakes, our task is to once again apply the principles we learned and harmony will return.
Am I living according to spiritual principles?
Higher Power, help me to be aware of
and live according to principles.
You are reading from the book:
Day by Day - Second Edition by Anonymous
Today I am greatful that I have principles.
Monday, April 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Great reminder. Life is so much easier now that I have a sense of what to do when my harmony dissappears.
Life does seem to work out less painfully when I follow the directions. Unfortunately, theres so much of me that wants to color outside the lines... Selfishness, self centeredness.... oh baby, bye bye principles, if I do not remain HP centered!
HP, please remove from me, the nodage of self today!
Hey guess what chickie? When you read this it will be only 8 more days until I'm in your world and all will be harmonious! See ya soon. Love ya the most!
Good post to remind us all about maintaining harmony.It is easy to lose sight of at times..today I will try to maintain it.
Thanks for sharing~
Post a Comment