
This will be me in my old age ...have a great day everyone!
"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit." Dawna Markova
5 comments:
haaaaaaaaaa. Great Picture!
The only thing wrong with that pictures is the hubby isn't wearing black socks :-)
see if you would have realized earlier in your life that you would live that long, you might have taken better care of yourself.I think the guy in the background resembles me.Isn't recovering great. Thanks for the welcome.
Newt your right...he does need black socks! ahahahahhaa
Oh, to be that comfortable in my own uncovered skin!
Post a Comment