
An answer to Tab's question ...what kinda kitty do you have? I have the greatest cat that lives on the planet...maybe I think that because he is much like me...hows that for ego?!?! He is so loving and caring, super sensitive about his weight and loves to play fetch. I think in his last life he was a dog because at times he acts more like one. He is also very addicted to cat nip and marshmellows ...he too needs a 12 step program. He loves to be center of attention yet in the summer when the kids get to be too much for him you can find him napping in the basement ontop of the water heater where its warm.

Fuzz even has his own blankie and gets rather pissy when he can't get to it. Over the Christmas break my daughter made me a new blankie and we made sure one side of it was the same color as his old one...
it took some time but he eventually accepted the new blankie as being good enough to snuggle with. Besides my son Fuzz is the #1 male in my life and I am so greatful to have him. We do have another cat in the house her name is Ms Val (she is the grey one) and she is such a mother hen to the kids.
If it gets to be too late and the kids are out side she will meow at the door and windows to have them come in. She also washes their hair ..it's the cutest thing. Her addiction is plastic of any kind ...she will sit for very long periods of time just licking it. She is great with the kids and never tires of dancing or the kids dressing her up she is a wonderful cat ...but not as wounderful as my Fuzz.

4 comments:
OMG!Shared like a true cat lover!
hehehehe I love it!
Ms Val addicted to plastic is too funny...Fuzz sounds like such a sweetheart too.. kitties rule !
Thanks for sharing these great pictures and profiles..love it!
I have only one question. Is fuzz gonna share the bed?
Prolly not Rexie...he seems to be very selfish like his owner lol
pwitty kitties!!
Post a Comment