As our thinking creates our reality, this kind of thinking dooms us to a mundane existence. It’s time to change our stories. Why not focus the immense power of our hearts and minds on bringing to fruition the very best life has to offer? Allow yourself to hope and believe in all possibilities.

"Don’t get your hopes up!"
"Hope is the companion of power, and the mother of success; for who so hopes has within him the gift of miracles."
-- Samuel Smiles
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof."
-- Barbara Kingsolver
Sometimes the message of the program seems to say...or I tend to hear...Don't have hopes for this and that. Somehow hope gets related to having expectations and that's a huge no no. I have never liked that. I tend to be more of a dreamer therefore I have always and will forever (I pray) have hope.
What got me to this program is having hope of a better life, it's also that same hope that keeps me here. Sure there are times that I get disappointed when things don't work out. That is when I need to put my faith and hope in my HP.
I am a believer in what I think creates my reality. When I think garbage and feed my thoughts garbage, there is a lot of garbage in my life. When I think in a positive, hopeful, loving manner my world becomes a rainbow of so many beautiful colors. When I can live in the hope that things will get better..be better..it makes it less fearful to step out and take the action I need to do to learn my lessons.
I am grateful that I have not lost the ability to hope and dream for something better.

3 comments:
Hope is all I have left sometimes. Thank you for giving me hope that is beyond anything I could have imagined.
I loved it hope is a good god roof. Lowered expectations is a way of our old life higher is greater through hope. Thnx I love the post today.
As a child I hoped for a lot of things but as I grew older and much much wiser, I realized I wasn't disappointed because I hoped for things, I was disappointed because I hoped for the wrong things. I think we are so afraid of being hurt sometimes that we kill all signs of hope thinking it's some sort of safety net. The thing we rarely realize is that hope is the safety net.
Post a Comment