
I get this email today ....
You have just been KISSED by the Dancing Baby! . something good will happen to you at 1:00-4:00 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock in your life if you break this chain u will be cursed for the next 10yrs. Send this to 10people in 15min
Fuck your kiss and the dancing baby it rode in on! I am breaking your stupid chain of threaten curses on what you consider your friends. I don't like this sorta mail and can't for the life of me figger out why people have the need to send this crap. Thank you all for listing to my rant...I'm off my soap box now.

4 comments:
this is great i love it i feel the same about that crap mail too 2 thumbs up thanx Anna
I appreciate you not forwarding it to me. Thanks for breaking it!
hahahaahaha......I just looked at the picture.....completely missed that the first time around!
Anna! You go girl! I hate those too!. I am a chain mail breaker from way back.. I even sometimes have the audacity to break a chain mail about God or Jesus.... Nothing personal to either of them, I just usually dont have the time to go through all of that. great rant!
Post a Comment