Full moon full moon ...all bright and shiny ...

When I look at you ... I think of ...

Rexies hiney !
"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit." Dawna Markova
6 comments:
Thanks so much Mable. Can't wait to give you another big ole full moon!
PS I might shower so you don't need to bring the air freshener. If your lucky!
I love the Halloween guy!
Nice Moon Rexie...lol
Great to see a post from you again Anna..it has been awhile:)
Hope you are doing well~
PS.Can you believe how fast time goes..I have already started my Christmas shopping..hehehehehehee
Mike says. "what are friends for", as he falls on the floor laughing....
Cool pics!
Time for a new post Anna..???!!!!
I hope you are doing well.
See ya soon..
Post a Comment