Wednesday, March 15, 2006


Listen to the quiet voice inside

"To know how to choose a path with heart is to learn how to follow intuitive feeling."

-- Jean Shinoda Bolen

What ideas are teasing you these days?

Are you aware of any little gems floating around your consciousness these days? Charged little thoughts that beckon you to pay attention to them? Inspiration and intuition often bring powerful new ideas to us very subtly, very quietly. When you become aware of being teased by an idea, follow it!

"Get your ideas on paper and study them. Do not let them go to waste!"

-- Les Brown


Why is it that what you consider to be bad or insane toughts sound the best at times? I have been really working at having a quiet mind. It works for the most part cept when it comes to this reoccuring thought ...one that sounds so insane and just not who I am. I try to banish that thought to the depts of darkness and it just doesn't seem to be working. Maybe an inventory of it will help.

2 comments:

Rex said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing...as always....you've given me lots to think about today. Love ya chickie.

Anonymous said...

This is good. It is where I seem to be. these seem to be my same thoughts I always like what You put up