
I am caught up in some self pity today ...well it's been touch and go with that warm place for a few weeks now.
There are things I don't understand and really want to..even if the understanding brings me to a truth that I really don't want to accept just yet...perhaps I already know th truth.
So many why's drift in and out of the places in my mind and just when I think I have them all put to rest another wakes. The what if's are just as bad.
Finally there is that self centered fear...losing what I have and not getting what I want. I feel I am at a place that I really need to make some choices and fear keeps me from doing it.

4 comments:
I love this this is where i am too
and i know its ben tuff for u as it has ben me too we will help eachother on this path im shure
I love You (((((Anna))))))
((((Anna))) it has been a long road for you. You have been such a rock for me and have taught me so much. I'm always here for you and I know when it comes right down to it you will be in the right place. Can't wait for those days in the rocker on the wrap around porch. I'm always here for ya. Love ya chickie
Anna- I am at that palce as well, where action needs to happen, changes, decision need to be made. I am slowly becoming "un paralyzed" by, if nothing else, the pain that comes with letting stuff go unchanged. That alone will give you courage to change in time. I have heard though, that a little faith goes a long way to motivating change. But, if you're like this alcoholic, you'll probably wait until the insanity sets in before taking action! Hang in there, hugs from a fellow recovery person!
I love you and i know you have been thru a rock and a hard place. Love our friendship and the talks we have together. You show me if you can do anything so can i
Post a Comment