
My dream of you
This can not be a dream
for you are more
than a dream.
Your touch too real,
to be only
imagined.
Your heartbeat
in my ears.
The colour of your eyes,
too vivid.
The scent of you….
Of mountains,
of sunlight and new rain,
floats in the air around me.
Your skin
under my fingertips
feels alive,
warm
inviting
Making my heart ache
with the knowledge,
that it has been too long,
since we have been like this.
Locked
in each other's gaze.
Spellbound,
With the awe
of one another.
This can not be a dream.
For
if I were to wake,
I would fall again,
Back
into the life I was living.
Without you.
A life filled with question
endless searching,
for the love
I can only seem to find,
in my dream
of you.

1 comment:
I see you haven't lost your train of thought today....it's only gotten stronger.....
Post a Comment